Salmon Pasta with Creamy White Wine Sauce
Adapted from Salt & Lavender’s Salmon Pasta with a Creamy Garlic Sauce
Total Time: 20 mins
• 4 oz fettucine or other pasta, cooked according to package directions
• 1/2 lb fresh salmon
• Lemon zest, to taste
• Salt & pepper, to taste
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 shallot, diced
• 1/2 cup A to Z Wineworks Chardonnay
• 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
• 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1. Pour yourself a glass of A to Z Pinot Noir.
2. Season the salmon with lemon zest, salt and pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a skillet on medium high heat, then add salmon. Cook the salmon for a few minutes on each side.
4. Take the salmon out of the pan and set aside. Add shallots and cook until transluscent (a couple minutes). Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the Chardonnay and reduce wine by half.
6. Add the heavy whipping cream and cook until thickened.
7. Add cooked pasta, parmesan and parsley and mix until incorporated.
8. Plate the pasta and top it with the salmon. Garnish with parsley.